Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 30 - Sarah's Bridal Shower

Hello from Week 30.  More than half the year has gone by.  Unreal, isn't it?  I feel like I just started this project yesterday and I'm already more than halfway through and have written 30 plays.

My blog is a little late this week because I helped host a bridal shower this weekend in Philadelphia for my sister Katie.  Everyone had a wonderful time at the shower and Katie (and her husband-to-be) got some really great gifts.  This week's play, Sarah's Bridal Shower, obviously was influenced by this week's goings-on but should not be construed as an account of what really happened at Katie's shower.  It is totally and completely fictional. :)  In this week's play,  bride-to-be Sarah gets a surprising gift from her little sister and everyone has an opinion about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment