Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 23: Scouts' Honor and Week 24: The Cassie Complex

Hello faithful readers! Apologies for the delay in posting.  Between out of town trips, surprise trips to see baseball games, auditions, and busy times at work, finding time to write and post has been a challenge.  I actually spent most of today stressing out about the project.  I have to be honest, it's getting harder and harder each week to sit down and make myself write.  Blame it on summer, blame it on too much to do, blame it on the creative well being dry.  They are probably all factors.  But I am determined to see this project through, even if each week doesn't produce a stellar play.

Speaking of, Week 23's play is Scouts' Honor and Week 24's play is The Cassie Complex.  Both plays have things to recommend them.  I've been playing with structure and have been trying to write outside of my Bonnie comfort box.  But I'm not entirely happy with both of them.  I'll be interested to hear from my dear readers what you all think.  I personally think they are unfinished in certain ways but I don't know how to finish them right now.  But, onward and upward, I suppose.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment