Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 4: Ten Things I Hate About Shrew

This week's play is...well, some might find it a bit controversial.  Controversial enough that I'm debating whether or not to put it up on Google docs.  Controversial enough that I don't know how comfortable I feel talking about it in a public forum.

Suffice to say, the play's title is Ten Things I Hate About Shrew.  It is quasi-semi-sort of-allegedly based on an incident that may or may not have happened to me in real life. That possibly fictitious incident provoked a lot of rage, at least to me.  Now that it's all over, I can see the humor in it.  So, I wrote a play about it.  I think it's pretty funny.

I may just have to call this one a closet drama that is not meant for public performance or distribution.  So, I'll be in my closet, reading my play, having a cocktail, and giggling to myself if anyone is looking for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment